MLS® HPI Benchmark Price Detached Townhouse Condo
Coquitlam $1,505,400 $847,300 $588,900
Port Moody $1,863,800 $761,000 $712,200
Port Coquitlam $1,241,000 $795,300 $528,900
Pitt Meadows $1,193,800 $753,200 $543,500
Maple Ridge $1,129,900 $688,000 $425,900


Prices based on Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver stats July 2021


I specialize in helping people move on both sides of the Pitt River Bridge – ie. Tricities (Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam & Port Moody) + Ridge Meadows (Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows).

Have a growing family that needs more space but can’t afford to buy in Tricities? You can sell your condo or townhome in Tricities and buy a townhome or house in Ridge Meadows for roughly the same cost or less.

Looking to downsize from your larger, more expensive home and utilize your equity for retirement? You can still stay in the area, buy newer & smaller and have cash left to travel, help your children, buy that boat or vacation property you always wanted.

Need to move west from Ridge Meadows for less communting time to & from work? I can assist no matter which direction you need to move.

Thinking of selling in Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadow? A majority of buyers come from the west for reasons mentioned above. Let me target those buyers specifically for you.

Give me a call/text or email to coordinate your sale and purchase on both sides of the Pitt River Bridge.

Let’s get started. What do you want to do?

Search for a New Home

Things you should know about agency before you start searching:

Click Here

Obtain the market value of your home?

Click Here

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.