Specializing in the Residential, Investment and New Construction properties in the areas of:
– Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows & Mission + Tri-City (Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam & Port Moody)
– Approx. 30 to 90 minutes east of Vancouver, BC
– Licensed since 1994 – Many Years of Experience
– Honest, Professional Advice & Personalized Service – No high pressure sale tactics
– Bachelor of Business Administration + 7 Years Banking & Mortgage Experience
– Gold Medallion Club Member (10 years in Top 10% of Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver)
– RE/MAX Hall of Fame Member
– Member Ron Antalek Team from 2002 to 2017
My Style and Approach
Most people prefer to obtain information then seek honest, professional advice to make an educated decision in order to get the best deal possible without hassles or problems. This is how I like to deal. Usually the largest financial decision most people make is the purchase &/or sale of their home. We live in an era of information overload and Real Estate is not an exact science; why not trust a proven professional who gets results. I promise to go the “extra mile” for your real estate needs.
In my spare time I enjoy sporting events with my children, running, triathlons, golf & scuba. Proud finisher of Challenge Pentiction 2013 (Ironman Canada for previous 30 years) + Victoria 1/2 Ironman 2015.